· Weight Class: 1050 lbs.
· Age limit on class participation: 9 years old and/or physically capable of being in full control of their tractor at all times unassisted.
· Stock Frame (OEM Frame). Rear axle must remain in the stock position. Wheelbase 52” maximum.
· All stock altered tractors must be built to NQS Stock Altered Rules as follows:
· Single cylinder four cycle flathead engines only.
· Engines must be Kohler, Wisconsin, Tecumseh or Briggs.
· Engine blocks must have an OEM stock appearance.
· Engines must be factory productions or their OEM replacement with factory deck height.
· Stock head bolt pattern. Stock head gasket must fit over studs or bolts.
· Stock head bolt location and head bolt size.
· Maximum crankshaft stroke 3.25”
· Maximum engine bore 3.780”
· 36.5000 cubic inches’ limit
· Maximum engine valve size 1.380”
· Maximum engine valve lift .330”
· Maximum carburetor venturi size 1.00”, no air entering after 1.00” restriction, venturi must be round in shape.
· Carburetor must be mounted to the engine with no more than a 1” spacer.
· No reverse port engines allowed, carburetor must go to the original intake port.
· Carburetor must be a stock appearing Kohlertype.
· Billet heads permitted.
· Porting and polishing allowed.
· No external welding or external modifications allowed.
· All thread through finned area is acceptable.
· Welding permitted in crankcase area of the block for repair.
· Must run a factory appearing hood and grill.
· Tractors must have a garden tractor rearends.
· Tractors must use stock garden tractor frames.
· Frames must maintain factory length.
· Wheelbase: 52” maximum
· All 30 cubic inch tractors will be allowed to run in this class. If there are more than 3 they will have their own class. 30 cubic inch tractors will follow NQS 30 cubic inch rules. Fuel: Alcohol or gasoline allowed. No Nitrated or Oxidized fuels allowed.