· Weight Class: 1050lbs recommended
· Cost: $10.00 no payout will be awarded in this class.
· This class is for kids 12 years of age and younger. Also, designed for the first time puller. Engine change okay. All safety rules still apply. One pull per driver. No competition driver can pull in this class. Parent or Guardian supervision must accompany tractor and driver during the pull. Safety kill may be installed with parent or assisted person in control.
Single 14HP and Down
· Weight Class: 1050 lbs.
· Stock parts only.
· Age limit on class participation: 5 years old and/or physically capable of being in full control of their tractor at all times.
· Engine must have stock stroke.
· Stock (OEM) flywheel (cast) is recommended but not required solid flywheels are optional for safety reasons.
· No porting, polishing, headwork, cam grinding and/or cam twisting.
· May mill the head as long as the combustion ring is present and valve area is not changed. Stock pin height. Stock rod may be inserted.
· Stock appearing heads ONLY.
· Stock Frame (OEM Frame). You CANNOT move the rear axle from the stock position. The engine MUST be in the OEM position. The front axle can be moved as long as it is still under the stock frame length.
· Wheelbase: 52” maximum
· Nonstock grills are allowed. (Aluminum or fiberglass) Stock production, nonaltered cams only.
· Locked rear axles are allowed.
· Fuel must be gasoline only. (.750 specific gravity maximum). Electric fuel pumps allowed.
· Max of 4000 RPM for all tractors
· Crank trigger optional
· Electric fuel pumps optional but must be able to be killed through emergency kill switch.
If there are more then 3 tractors with bar tires we will make a class of there own.