Dues, Insurance, Fees, ECT
1. All Drivers must register prior to the Driver’s Meeting. Sign up will end 30 minutes prior to pull. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Make sure you get signed in.
2. $12.50 per hook fee for all classes, except kids class which is $10.00 a hook.
3. Payback checks will NOT be used for entry fees. Payback will be at the next pull unless you have given the treasurer a self-addressed stamp envelope to mail the check to you.
4. Pay back will be to the top three (3) places in all classes (except special events as designated by Renegade Pullers). Payout is the top three in each class and payed by class.
5. There is a $5.00 Insurance fee for each hook, if the annual insurance has not been paid. The $5.00 insurance fee will count towards your annual insurance fee. Insurance will be paid in full by the second event of the year. To receive points for the class you must be: Paid member. Have insurance paid on the tractor for the year. Must be present at the hook. Any conflicts will be decided by the board. Annual insurance fee is $20.00 per tractor per year
6. Membership dues are due January 1st of each year or by the first pull of the year. Annual Memberships are $10.00 per member or $25.00 per family. A family is considered parents and children up to four (4) unless otherwise approved by Renegade Pullers Board Members, Non-members may pull at one event before a mandatory membership is due. Added money will be paid on the second pull at the event, Tractor must pull in the first round to be eligible for extra money.*NOTE* ADDITIONAL MONEY ADDED BY THE PROMOTER WILL ONLY BE PAID TO RENEGADE PULLER MEMEBERS!
7. All tractors must have a safety tech before it can hook to sled or make a pull. Teching must be complete ONE HOUR prior to pull.
8. You have to be a paid member and the tractor must pull half of the events in the same class at each event to receive year end points prize and award.
9. NO HOOK FEES, INSURANCES, OR MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE REFUNDED. HOOK FEES WILL CARRY OVER TO THE NEXT EVENT. ANY CREDITS WILL BE PAID OUT AT THE END OF THE PULLING SEASON.
10. After you have signed up and weighed in you need to have your tractor lined up and ready for pull. If you are not lined up you will be skipped over and possibly not be able to pull